Board Membership Information
Members of the 21st Judicial District VALE Board are appointed by the Chief Judge of the 21st Judicial District, and may serve up to three years per term with a maximum of two terms. There are five VALE Board members, all volunteers who receive no monetary remuneration for their service.
When making appointments to the Board the Chief Judge shall:\
- Only consider individuals who currently reside within Mesa County.
- Only consider individuals who are not employed by the District Attorney, or the Judicial Department within the 21st Judicial District.
- Not consider any attorney actively practicing law in the criminal court of the 21st Judicial District.
- Be aware whether an appointee represents or belongs to an organization, public or private, which might reasonably be anticipated to be a recipient of monies pursuant to this article. This does not imply that such individual should be precluded from being appointed.)
- Consider appointment to the Board that provide geographic, ethnic and victim representation that appropriate to the 21st Judicial District.
Current Board Membership:
- Misty Curtin-Sellden Term Expires: 2/28/2023
- Imelda Mulholland Term Expires: 2/28/2024
- John Schultz Term Expires: 2/28/2022
- Kerri Spore Term Expires: 2/28/2024
- Kari Weirath Term Expires: 2/28/2023