Current Funding Opportunities
We post grant opportunities here and announce them on the front page of our website.
Current grantees also receive notification of funding opportunities by email from the VALE Administrator.
Funding opportunities take three forms:
- Open on an ongoing basis, without deadlines
- Open for a limited time, with specific deadlines
- By invitation from the 21st JD VALE Board
The current open funding opportunities are listed below:
- Calendar Year 2020 Victim Assistance and Law Enforcement Grant
Anticipated Amount Available: $400,000 Submissions Due by: 11:59pm on September 3, 2019
- Read the full Request for Proposal by clicking here or downloading the PDF below.
- If you are planning to submit a grant application for VALE funding consideration, refer to the 21st Judicial District VALE CY 2020 Application Guidelines and Instructions below. The Guidelines and Instructions can also be found under the DOCUMENTS AND FORMS tab.
- To begin an application on ZoomGrants click here or go to: https://www.zoomgrants.com/zgf/CY2020VALEGrant21st